Friday, September 21, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection BzzAgent








I guess I have to rewrite this since the post earlier I wrote didn't saved and I end up losing whatever I've written before. Anyways.......

I got in the BzzAgent Glade Expressions collection campaign. I've used the spray before and loved it but have not used the oil diffuser before.

What I received was a coupon booklet for a free fragrance spray and a oil diffuser kit and the rest were like $2 off and $4 off for the product.

My favorite spray fragrance was the mandarin linden (if I'm correct...sorry if not since I don't have the spray here with me). It's smell like fresh linden! If you're not a fan of strong fragrances then I say this is perfect for all over the house.

As for the oil diffuser I got the pineapple one. What I love about this is that there's no need to plug it in! No batteries required! Usually with plugins, I have to worried about my kids unplugging it and trying to plug it back in with the risk of being electrocuted. With the glade oil diffuser, I have no worries about it at all. I just need to put it in a high area where my kids won't be able to reach and just leave it there. For the first 2 weeks, my living room smells soooooooooo good. Other than that, the smell is barely noticeable since we're so used to the smell that it does tend of fade. I would recommend buying it again.




 *****I received this from Bzzagent.com for product testing and word of the mouth. For more info, or if you like to join, please go to www.bzzagent.com

****All thoughts and what's written above are my honest opinion

No comments: