Sunday, October 14, 2012

Grandma :*(

It's been a while that I post. My grandma passed away a few weeks ago and I just got back from her funeral last week. This is my first that I had lost someone so closed and meant so much to me. It's hard knowing that she's gone even though I was just at her funeral last week. I guess I'm still in denial. I still denied that she's not here;gone. I guess I still feel like she's here; maybe somewhere near or just watching over us.

What breaks me the most was my grandpa. He cried every time he walks up to her coffin thus the others have to make him sit down. Overall, my grandma meant soooooo much to everyone in the family and has made a huge impact in everyone's life.

I still remember as if it was yesterday, she would send me to school as a preschooler and would pick me up. She would go to every school field trip with me when she can. I still even remember her telling my sister and I stories (dab neeg) at night before we sleep when we sleep over. It pains me knowing that she's really gone.....


I could just write so much more but don't want too share much info...

In loving memory of my grandma, Kia Vang. I love you always!




















No comments: