Thursday, April 19, 2012

Review on Maybelline dream bouncy blush

I've been meaning to do this but somehow I keep on holding it off. I took the pictures a while back but haven't post about it yet.

This is how the product looks like. I think I got the one in rose petal.

Before use:

   Before using it, my thought about the maybelline dream bouncy blush:


            *pigmented - would give me a nice pinkish color which would be buildable
             * feels soft and dreamy
             * creamy bouncy blush

After using it a few times:

*very sheer...not what I was expecting
*the product just love to move around
*apply it with finger




The one on the left is only one swatch while the one on the right I had to swatch 5-7 times just to get to my desire color which wasn't even close. Anyways, as you can see, it's very very sheer. What I love about it is that I use it on my nose ridge, which makes my nose looked more narrow.


So this is how it look like on my cheek. It's more like my natural blush although I wished it would had given a better pop of color. (* excuse my picture above as I have nothing underneath, still a beginner to makeup and I breakout using foundation)


Overall, I don't know whether I should recommend it or not. I start breaking out after a couple of use and have heard from others that they also break out too. Aside from that, I had to apply it on my cheeks several times just to get that natural blush look.






No comments: