Monday, June 11, 2012

Review on Dr.Scholl massaging gel insoles- woman & men

 This will be my review on the Dr.Scholl massaging gel insoles for woman size 6-10. I got it through Bzzagent.com. For those that don't know, I mention about it a while back. I'll do a whole new post on it so that way I don't always have to explain about it and just refer or link the link on each post. So here we go:

As stated in my last post, I was too excited to even read the direction. I just tore right through it on the paper back and already ripe the directions. At first I thought it was too long until I look at the top bottom with the numbers on it. I decided to cut it and luckily I was right on. 

With my first try, the gel insole definitely feels different. It's something that I would probably get used to it later on but not at the moment. I have not tried it on my tennis shoe since it have gel in there but tried it on my heels and flat shoe. It's extremely comfortable without having an achy feet. At least I last longer with the gel insole than without it. I'm not a big heel person but I wear it 
every now and then. So I say, it definitely support your feet while standing or running.

Cons- The only thing that I would like to say is that they should provide the directions on the back which would make it easier to see. I've seen these a few times and have been wanting to try it out but there weren't any direction about cutting it. It just show the size so I just assume that it's too big for my feet without realizing that you need to cut the top to match your size.  


Down below will be my husband review.....
 

Honey's review on the Dr. Scholl massaging gel insoles for men size 9-13:

First I would like to thank Bzzagent.com for the opportunity to try this wonderful item. I really enjoyed the item however, I think this type of gel insoles in not meant for heavier men whose job is to stand all day at work and around machinery.  I experienced that the first couple of days the gel form was already taking a huge beating due to all my weight and pressure from standing.  After just a week, my whole foot already is sunk into the jell pretty good and the purpose of the gel wasn't really helping any longer.  I think if this was used on a daily basis like walking and or running i think it would best be geared towards that area.  As for a machinery type working area where you are bound to stand all day or constantly utilizing the gel support, i think it wares it out quicker then expected and also maybe certain weight limit as well. All in all it was an awesome gift however I just wished it supported me more towards what i use it for. thanks!!

No comments: