Thursday, February 14, 2013

Nyx Cosmetic orders from Hautelook

I order Nyx eyeshadow set from Hautelook.com about 2 months ago. It took about 3 weeks before they were shipped out but overall I was pretty happy about the packaging. A while back I ordered Pixie and the packaging weren't so good. There was only a sheet of bubble wrap that wraps everything together which result of having damage eyeshadow. With Nyx, everything was bubble wrap individually along with extra just as a precaution.


The first one is Waiting for Tonight. My 22 month somehow was very fast and got her hands on it so it's a bit messy but this is the one that I use often compared to the others.







Down below will be close up and swatches of each eyeshadow.









                                                         These are the brow powder.



                                                               Blush and Bronzer


As you can see, I was expecting the blush to the left to be a darker pink but it turns out to be lighter then the one in the center.




Overall, since this one is smaller than the others that I got and have brow powder, I tend to reach out for this one often. The eyeshadow are pretty pigmented except for some but if you compare it with the elf, the quality for nyx eyeshadow is a bit better...it feels creamy although it does have fallouts. The only problem that I experience with this one compare to the other palettes that I got is that it won't close! From what I mean, it does close but does not snap close at all. It's the only thing that bothers me the most which means that if I do carry it around in my purse or makeup bag, I will have to tape it shut.


I will be updating the others that I got which will be the soho glam collection, makeup artist kit, and the spring fling later on when I can edit the pictures since the one above are a bit unorganized. I was going to put each picture side by side but couldn't do it without messing anything up so just left it like that.



2/24/2013

I'm finally able to put up the rest of the pictures that I took although it did took me some time since I'm not feeling so well.



 NYX Soho Glam Collection













 NYX Makeup Artist Kit

I didn't do any swatches but they're pretty pigmented like the ones above and some fallouts.



 NYX Spring Fling

       This one is my least favorite out of the others above. I was expecting the colors to pigmented with a slight pop to it but they're really sheer and barely noticeable when on the eyelids. The only thing that I like out of this has to be the blush. Other than that, it's a waste of money if you're thinking about getting this one.

 






































No comments: