Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pixie's Cosmetic- HauteLook

I recently made a purchase at Hautelook.com. For those that don't know, Hautelook sells cosmetics, jewelry, shoes, clothes..etc for a discounted price and certain items are limited as they only have certain numbers of those in stock. So far I purchase from the site twice so this is from my experience. Others may have a more positive or negative experience compared to me.

Last week, I finally got my orders from Pixies. It took about 1 1/2 week- 2 weeks just for my orders to be shipped out which took 3 days to get here. I was really really excited since my first purchase on the Urban Decay came with no problems.

Right when I received it, I open the box up immediately! I was super duper excited!!! From the packaging, it was okay but not the very best. They have tissue paper around the box and just a piece of loose bubble wrap. The items were in a bag with a hautelook sticker on it.

I open up the Pixi Lumi Lux Radiance Powder and the Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit but no damage. So I thought, oh cool, with no bubble wraps around it, there weren't any damage. I assume that it goes to the other eyeshadow too. The 2 Pixie Pretty Eye Perfection weren't damage as I can see it clearly through but curious with what the colors look like on one of the Pop Beauty Punk Eyeshadow. I open it up and it was damage. So I decided to check out the other one too; which was also damage.






<---- As you can see on this one it's damage on both side but the middle's okay




<------ For this one, the one on the right side was damage

                










I immediately login to my Hautelook account and waited patiently to chat with someone online. I didn't have enough patients to e-mail and wait for their reply. It took probably around 5-7 minutes just to be able to chat with someone online. I basically told them that the 2 pop beauty punk eyeshadow was damage and that I just received it today. I gave her the order # and she told me that she'll process a return and refund paper for me. Then told me that I'll just get a refund back and that I could do whatever to the eyeshadow as I want; I didn't need to return it. (Maybe it's because it's only $3 each and it would had been cheaper to let me keep it than refund + return?) I was happy that I got it for free but a bit disappointed that it was damage since I was planning to give one to my sister in law. Overall, I was happy with the customer service so far. I have not purchase any shoes or clothes so I don't know how that would be. The only thing is that it takes a while just for your orders to be shipped out.





So here's the items that I got. Some eyeshadow are very sheer but buildable while others are pretty  pigmented. I have not try the damage eyeshadow yet nor the one at the bottom right. As for the Radiance Powder, it's very sheer. If you dab it on the rose, it gives you a sheer rosy glow while I barely noticed any orange glow. It's my first purchase on Pixie so I don't really mind much about it. Overall, I spend $39 including shipping and minus the $6 for the refund.


I think I'm going to lay off from purchasing cosmetic for a while since I do have a lot and I think I'm getting a little (a LOT!) addictive over it. Hubby said that I look better natural.


Here's my reference link if you want to use it: http://www.hautelook.com/short/3Bwga

Original site: www.HauteLook.com


*******These are bought with my own money!!! All are my honest opinion and experience.










No comments: