Saturday, June 23, 2012

Very very late post on review

A while back I did a post on Luuux.com and have not find the time to do it on my blog. I totally forgot all about it since I had to reboot my laptop which I lost the pictures and came upon it again since I didn't delete a few of the picture off my digital camera.


The post was on a review of the As seen on TV music bullet and the bomb speaker.

So which is louder??????


Music Bullet:


 ( pictures does not belong to me...here's the link: http://www.asseenontvguys.com/music-bullet-as-seen-on-tv.aspx)  

 
* Rechargeable
*Retractable cord
*Have different colors to choose from
*Loud
*pricy- $14.99 for one


Bomb speaker:





*Small and round...easy to put in pocket
*Rechargeable
*Can put it on a keychain
*Loud
*cheap- 2 for $10 @ Walgreens or 1 for $6 something @ Walmart

As you can see, I put loud on both since they are loud but when comparing one to another, the bomb speaker is definitely the loudest. Both are rechargeable although I do not know how long they last since I haven't time it and didn't have the music bullet long enough. I originally bought 2 of the music bullet but return it since my mother in law's bomb speaker was louder which I went to walgreen and bought the last 2 bomb speaker that was there.

Comparing the prices at Walgreens and Walmart:

Since the Walgreen had them on sale for 2 for $10, it's wayyyyy cheaper to buy it there than at Walmart. Plus the ones at Walgreen includes a headphone so I got 2 birds in one stone. Cheaper and I got something extra

Both are pretty okay since my brother in law have the music bullet but if you want something loud and smaller, I say go for the bomb speaker. It's cheaper but loud. I use it on my phone whenever I listen to music or on my laptop since it's not loud enough for me. When I use the bomb speaker, I really have to lower the volume down a bit since it's too loud.

Which one do you guys prefer?

No comments: