Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Good news, bad news, swatches

I haven't been good at updating my blog and there's just so much things going on. I have good news for my family but have not update them on anything so far and am going to wait until next week after my appointment. There were bad news a few weeks ago from one of my sister in law. She and her husband was really excited about having another girl to complete their family but things weren't going too good after their ultrasound. I'm not too sure of the condition but basically their baby will be disable if born...she might not be able to talk normally or walk...or even live long enough so they had to make a decision during that week before my sister in law goes too far out into her pregnancy. It was really hard for them to make a decision but they decided to not keep her so that she won't suffer when born. It's really heart breaking since no parents want to go through that and usually when it comes to pregnancy, we all usually expect things to turn out beautifully but sometimes there are things that won't always go right and we have to make a decision for ourselves. This has made me appreciate my family more as I'm very bless to have 5 healthy kids. It's because of what happen to them that I'm quietly laying down low before telling anyone about my good news since I don't want to barge in giving the news after their loss. Aside from this, last month I got 2 good deals on Physician Formula at Sears when I visit my parent. They were on sale for $2.75 so why not get it and try out some? Just too bad that some were out of stock but I was lucky enough to buy the last of what's there.
 

 I don't have the covered for these anymore but the lipstick supposedly have mood boosting stuff in it. The gel liner are water proof and comes in three colors: brown, black, and purple. It goes on smoothly and is smudge proof. Before trying this, from the price, I prefer using Elf gel liner but now after trying it, I'm going to stick to Physicians Formula. The brush that came along with the gel liner isn't that bad at all.










 I think I mention the elf studio matte lip color before but I'm going to post some swatch of it. I'm completely in love with these although I do wish they come in more colors. As for the cream eyeliner, it's only $3 which I used to use often. The only thing that I would complain about is when buying it at the store sometime you get dried up cream liner...as for the lipstick, sometime they're broken without knowing.






As you can see from the swatch above, the right (or the last swatch) cream black cream liner is the elf and the one at the left is the physician formula. Just comparing the two of them together. The texture is different and Physican Formula is definitely more darker than the elf but overall they're still both smudge proof.

No comments: