Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle review

The schick hydro silk trimstyle is my very first BzzCampaign of the year. I was one of the lucky ones to received it. The razor has hypoallergenic moisturizing serum and the skin guards is supposed to protect from irritation. It has 5 blades to give the most closest shave you can get. The trimmer comb can be adjust up to 3 setting and is waterproof.

It comes with the razor and trimmer along with one triple a battery. I've used it immediately once I received it in the mail. It's really simple to put the battery in. All you have to do is twist and pulled from the trimmer part. I don't want to go into every detail but the trimmer definitely works and when wet too. I haven't used it completely in the shower but did rinse it with water and had no problem with it. You just adjust the length of the comb setting to however you want it and press power to get it working. It trim the hair cleanly without any tugging or trouble. The razor is pretty much like their hydro silk sensitive care. So far I have no irritation from it and my legs feel silky smooth.

 *The comb can be taken off easily and the instruction/direction are on the inside.



The only thing I wished they had was a cap for the razor. There were a few times when my hand was brushing up against the razor when I was trimming. Luckily I was careful and didn't cut myself. Other than that, I love using the hydro silk trimstyle. It makes it easier to clean there. I have a prego belly so the trimmer was really easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone that's looking for a trimmer and a shaver all in one together. The ones that I would recommend the most is to all the pregnant ladies. It's hard to clean there when you have a belly and using this trimmer is really easy without the worries of getting cut there. I'm looking forward to using this often.





****** I received this product from Bzzagent.com. For more information, please visit Bzzagent.com

No comments: