Friday, November 25, 2011

ScentSational wax warmer

I've been eyeing the home and garden wax warmer for a while but didn't know if it'll fill up my place with fragrance. So saw one one sale on black friday at Walmart for $8. Although it's smaller than the home and garden but it'll do since it's cheaper and comes with two fragrance cube. Results? Love it! Within minutes I could smell it (had vanilla bean) from upstair. To test it out, I fried fish and made eggroll during the weekend. All I could smell was fish and eggroll. Turn it on and within 5 minutes I couldn't smell any fish...I was still frying eggroll but could only smell the vanilla fragrance. My brother in law came by and was pretty surprise that my place smell sooo good even while frying eggroll.

I must say, that the fragrance is a bit strong for me (I'm pretty sensitive to strong fragrance) so in the future I would be purchasing new fragrance cube to test out. The two bonus I got was vanilla bean and sizzlin cinnamon. Have no pictures now but will put up whenever I upload it.



***Updates: Finally upload the picture





I must say that my favorite fragrance so far is the sweet pea....

No comments: