Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chocolate mint shake

I've been very lazy not updating my blog. I've reminded myself several times but couldn't find the energy to, soooo finally did it today!

This is late but I made choco mint shake (at least it's what I call it) over the holiday. I came upon Kemps limited edition chocolate mint at Walmart and bought it to try out. There's a recipe at the side of the carton so I just did as written there. One thing though.....I went crazy over it.....sad part was that it's limited edition :( so now it's nowhere to be found.


This is how it looks like:


I put 2 cups of vanilla ice cream in blender:




Then added 3/4 cup of the chocolate mint:



Last, I added 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup and blend em up



The recipe at the side of the carton

No comments: