Monday, January 30, 2012

MyGlam


I finally took some picture of the Jan myglam bag. I didn't take any close up pictures since I didn't have the time to. Anyways, MyGlam is free to sign up but cost $10 to subscribe monthly to get a bag. Right now, it's only available to U.S. residents. For more info, just visit their site.

For the Jan bag this is what I got:



*Wen cleansing conditioner: Have not use it

*Sheercover duo concealer: Don't care much about it

*TheBalm nail polish (root beer gloat): It's a dark brown color with a little shimmer in it. If you apply a light coat, it'll dry within 2 mins otherwise with a thick coat, it'll take a while to dry.

*Freeman peel off mask: My face feel silky smooth after using it. What's more exciting was that my husband actually asked to use it with me. I have dry/normal skin and my husband have oily skin. We didn't have any problem after using it at all. I've noticed that my husband have clearer skin after a few days. He usually break out everyday but somehow his face clear up a bit.


These are my own and honest opinion about the products that I got. I also purchase it with my own money. I'll try to post up my Dec 2011 bag that I got once I upload the picture up since I just bought my laptop today.

***more reviews to come.... maybelline new york eye tattoo, bouncy blush ... beauty arm box (still on it's way here) and bb cream that I just order yesterday

No comments: