Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BeautyArmy Box- April 2012


This is the April BeautyArmy box which is the March selection. I got my box within a week after I selected the 7 sample. The extra one was because of the late shipping since my last box got lost somewhere in the warehouse.
The sample size aren’t that bad but I would love to see more cosmetic which I know this coming up selection might have some.  So on to the sample that I choose, which are:



1     1)      Weleda iris hydrating facial lotion –all natural face cream that is light, fast-absorbing that regulates your natural moisture balance and provides long-lasting protection against drying out.
2     2)      Weleda iris hydrating day cream- all natural face cream is a nutrient-intensive treatment that balances your skin’s natural moisture and provides a healthy base for facing forward and starting a beautiful day
3     3)      Babor sun care system spf 30- a moisturizing sun lotion for the face and body.
4     4)      Kellett skincare clarifying acne treatment- helps clear up existing acne pimples and prevent breakouts by penetrating pores and killing acne causing bacteria
5     5)      Cover FX skin prep fx- a oil and fragrance free primer that’s for all skin types including sensitive skin.
6     6)      Aquolina pink sugar eau de toilette natural spray- It have a vanilla, woody, floral, candy scent.
7     7)      Control corrective botanical soothing cream spf 30

So far I tried the pink sugar eau de toilette and it’s not that strong but I’m not into much of the floral woody smell. It smell good but later on it start to bothered me since the smell lasted for a while that I couldn’t take it anymore. I can say it’s for those that aren’t as sensitive to the floral woody smell.
If I ever tried out more of the sample above, I’ll update about it. Usually if it’s a product that I tried and liked or loved, I would post it up.




 

*** I paid this with my own money through beautyarmy box subscription.

No comments: