Monday, April 2, 2012

Review on Boo Boo Cover-up


For my March beautyarmy box (should be Feb selection but March for me since received my box in march), Boo Boo Cover-up was one of the sample that I choose. When I first open it, I thought I got rip off on my sample size. It was sooooo small. You can say that it's less than a teaspoon.

Boy was I wrong about the small sample size. A little goes a long way. So far I've been using it every day and I'm not even close to half way done! Just a little light dab and you already got more than enough for that particular spot that you wanna cover up.

What I usually do is lightly dab it and cover up my acne scar or pimple that form during that day. It can also cover up any redness, under eyes dark circle, or just about anything that you want to cover up. The sample size shade is in medium but it looks more like a fair skin/light shade. It's the perfect shade for me but I would recommend to use one shade higher as I'm a light/fair skin asian type and the medium shade is pretty light.

So, after using the Boo Boo cover-up, I would use my skin79 BB cream over it. That's just basically my routine whenever I feel like putting on make up. Another thing is that formula is pretty thick so you don't need a lot.

For more infor you can visit this site https://www.beautyarmy.com/cover-up-3

To sigh up you can go to beautyarmy.com or use my special link https://www.beautyarmy.com/account/registration/?referral_id=73452703e43c9706872f7bf72b754314

***All are my thoughts and honest opinion about the sample size product that I paid for the beautyarmy subscription.

No comments: