Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Claritin 24 hour relief






I know I only tried the Non-Drowsy Claritin once but I feel like I need to share since I've been waiting for myself to get an itchy watery eyes just to try it again. So....at the end of summer, my eyes became really really itchy. I took tylenol for a day but a few hours later the itchiness came back . That went on for another 2 days. Finally, I realize that I did a Children's Claritin BzzCampaign (link here) and those works wonder on my kids. So, I went to walmart and got myself a small pack just to try it out (I think it's $5 for 5 tablets). To me $5 for just 5 tablets was a bit expensive but I do anything to to relieve my eyes.
Right when I got to my car, I took one tablet and swallow it instantly. I don't know if it's just me but it seem to work right away! It works right after I swallow it; my eyes stop itching and didn't came back after that. I was thinking to myself...where have these been ever since I moved up here to Wisconsin? Summer here is really intensive compared to San Diego, Ca. The heat is unbearable without a/c and on top of that, my eyes tend to get really itchy especially during the first 2 summers.
One thing I'm not too sure yet is if it's non-drowsy because I was pretty tired on the way home since I barely slept due to my eyes so my husband had to drive on the way back.

No comments: