Thursday, March 29, 2012

Children's Claritin BzzCampaign Review

Right when I receive my Children's Claritin BzzKit, I immediately gave my 2 year old son a chewable. He had been having a runny nose for about a week now and I couldn't do anything to help other than fighting (not literally fighting but you know what I mean...it's hard when you have such a strong and tough toddler) with him just to wipe his nose! As an infant, my husband and I always have a hard time giving him medication compare to his sisters. I'm quite surprise that he actually ate the chewable and wasn't aware that it was actually medicine! It's not icky, it's good, and he ask for more but nope, only one allow.

Results? He wasn't drowsy afterward but had so much energy searching as high as he can just to look for more "candy". After a while he gave up. Anyways, about half an hour later I noticed that his nose isn't runny anymore. No more boogy wipes! Yippeeeeeeee...... It's been 2 days now and still, no runny nose. I still can't believe this....it seem so unreal... why haven't I gotten this before?

I definitely recommend this for allergy relief although I have not tried the syrup yet. If I ever do, I'll update more. I usually don't talk much about children's medicine but this is something that I would buy in the future and just had to share it with everyone!


*** This is my honest opinion about the Children's claritin chewable. I would never give false review just so the item/product that I received look good.

No comments: