Thursday, May 3, 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 shadow pencil stash

I had this for a few month now and finally decided to do some swatches. I find that I don't use it as much as I thought I would be using it. They were only $12 during the hautelook sale in Feb?

So here's how they look like:


As you can see, I've been using clash (the turquoise) on my daughter. As for myself, I use the purple one. It's currently my fave whenever I use the 24/7 shadow pencil. They do last for a couple of hours but I have not tried wearing them for 24 hrs. The most is probably 6-7hours.

The colors are very pigmented and they do smudge a bit on me over time since I tend to get oily eyelids depending on where I'm at and what I'm doing.

Do I recommend them? Yes definitely! I think they are worth my every $$. This is the second time I purchase Urban Decay cosmetic and they exceeded my expectation from someone who buys drugstore cosmetic.

So on to the swatches:




This is one application only and they are bight + pigmented already.

No comments: