Friday, June 1, 2012

Favorite Korean Drama!!!!

Hi everyone! I would love to share with you guys on my #1 favorite Korean Drama!!!!! I love watching K-Drama but usually the ending sucks but this one's perfect! You know in every Korean Drama, someone have to have cancer! Aren't you tired of that? Well, this one is different from those that I've seen so far and had glued me in. Sadly, there's only 20 episodes :(

Here's a image/picture that I got from the site that I've been watching (Don't worry I'll put the link below)











I don't know if you could see it clearly or not...if not, you can visit their site @ http://en.viki.com/channels/6784-rooftop-house-prince . This also goes to the drama too if you're not familiar with the site. All you have to do is click the tab below on the 65 Videos.

There's English subtitles to it as other languages that subbers subbed. I would like to say a big THANK YOU to the Joseon PowerRanger subtitling team. They were very fast....and I mean Very very fast (once the video uploaded, it took less than 1 hour just to get it subed!).  Maybe it's because everyone's soooo addicted to this drama! I really appreciate the work that viki subbers have done since I know it takes up a lot of time just to sub each and every episode. Again, A big THANK YOU!!!!


****Image above not mine



No comments: