Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Guess what came in the mail Friday!!!!!

I was super excited to be getting into the Dr. Scholl's massaging gel insoles bzzcampaign. After waiting for probably about 2 weeks now, it finally came in the mail!!!!!

Of course the first thing that I had to do first was take a few pictures but after that I just start ripping out the paper from the back to get the gel insoles out! Crazy huh? 

At first I thought it was too big. The front was too long for me. After looking at it closely at the bottom, there were numbers on it indicating the size; 6-10. Since I wore size 7 I cut it up on the 7 but that was a bit too long so I trim it to size 6; just perfect. I didn't realize that the instruction was at the back of the paper.


These are not picture perfect since I was in a hurry to go off to my in laws since they have something going on during the weekend which I had to help prepared.

 


I didn't take any picture of the cut up after picture but did take one of my shoe that I had put it in.




These are my first flat shoe that I just bought over the weekend at shopko. It was $10 but turns out these were discounted to $7. I don't usually wear flat shoe just mainly because they weren't as comfy and some sizes doesn't fit at all. You know ones that fits but in the back there's a little space and if you choose a size smaller it's too small. This one is super comfy and fits perfectly although it doesn't look as nice as the ones that I wanted to get. The only problem that I noticed with this one is that the back of my heel's getting irritated. 

After putting the Dr. Scholl massaging gel insoles in, it feels a bit weird since I'm not used to it but the irritation at the back of my heel had stopped so thank god I didn't get any scraped/blister there. 

I do like it but they were a bit hard to put in since the gel was at the bottom but I don't mind much of it at all. Maybe I'll just wear it for about a week or more to get a precise review on it.



For those that don't know, I'm a Bzzagent and received these through Bzzagent.com. I did not paid or get paid to do this review. It wasn't required but I choose to do it since I just loved doing reviews. Whether it's good or bad, I'll share it from my own experiences and not from anyone's else.



Thanks Bzzagent for this opportunity to have the chance to try this out.


I would also like to include that my husband has also join Bzzagent recently and got into his first bzzcampaign which is also the Dr. Scholl Massaging Gel Insoles! He works all day standing up so I'm sure this will surely help his feet. We just got his in the mail yesterday so he'll be doing a review on this blog later on. I also like to add in that I have regular wide feet with an arch (for those that are just curious) and my hubby have a flat "bear" feet. Just something that I thought would be useful if I added it in as we'll be doing reviews on it from our experience.




No comments: