Saturday, June 23, 2012

What is Bzzagent?

I'm proud to say that I'm a Bzzagent myself since April 2011 and my husband just recently joined May 2012. I've been posting up about the bzzcampaign that I got in and in the near future when I get into more bzzcampaign, I'll just link this post for those that are wondering what it is. This way it'll be easier rather than re explaining about what Bzzagent is.


So...what is Bzzagent????

     Bzzagent test out products that are fit in their category and spread the word whether it's from person to person or social networking.

It's free to sign up so head on to their site @ Bzzagent.com. All you have to do is sign up, take the survey there so they'll know which category fit you and if in the future there are campaign that opens, the survey tells them if you're right for that or not.

It's usually free to get into a campaign but some you'll have to pay a bit since they're pretty pricy but it's usually free 90% of the time.


Are there any requirement?

    You'll be required to take some surveys which will up your points. Another is once you get into a campaign, you'll  have to talk about the product face to face or social networking. Whatever you choose to do and do a product review at bzzagent.com. It's not that hard to do a product review; they don't expect you to fully love the product but just want your honest opinion.


So what are you waiting for????? Sign up today! It doesn't hurt to try right? If you don't like it, you don't have to join in the campaign...but I assure you that you'll love it!


Bzzagent.com

No comments: