Monday, July 2, 2012

Bogus Speaker

My husband and I was just at Walmart yesterday and came upon a speaker that was dangling on the side of the shelf at the game section. We're crazy mofo about speakers so we decided to get it just to see if it was loud enough since someone at his workplace took his good speakers. On the back, it stated, no batteries required which was a big plus for us. It was around $4 so what could possibly hurt?

On the way home, my husband played some music. The first one was very loud, and the next one was crappy. I was like whoa....did you plug in the speaker on the first one? That was very loud. The replied??? Honey, that was your galaxy player. The crappy one was the speaker. A huge big difference between them. Now I'll just stick to the bomb speaker instead since it's louder. I'll be returning the speaker that we bought.

This is a crappy product and a waste of money. It's even worth it to buy and I highly recommend the bomb speaker over it!!!


These 2 pictures are taken by me!

No comments: