Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dentek Floss

I wasn't required to do this but I love the kids dentek floss so much that I actually went out and bought a pack for my kids. I'll post up the picture but my hubby's out of town with my laptop so I don't have it on the computer. Anyways, the kids floss are prefect for their small little mouth and teeth! It comes in 4 colors: pink, orange, blue, green.

I use it on myself but the floss is quite small but I don't really mind about it. For the adult floss, it's okay but I just don't like how the end have a really pointy toothpick. It's pretty sharp and all I could imagine is that if my little gal got a hold of it, she might hurt herself with it. Just being cautious. Both of the pack have coated fluoride so that's a good thing for the little ones teeth. The pack that I bought have 77 floss picks in it...forgot how much it was but I got it from Target.


updated 7/22:

After taking my daughters to the dentist, I decided to get another pack of the kids dentek floss since we're almost out. I can tell you that my kids love using it and the overall price is okayish. It's $2.88 per pack. It's cheaper if you just buy regular floss but much faster and easier to use the floss stick.


I now officially lost all of my pictures that I had taken including my precious photos!!!! QQ
I plug in the sd card in my laptop going to transfer the pictures I had taken and it wouldn't work so I had to put it in my camera which tried it through there but the files were all gone!!!!!! I'm so angry at myself!!!!

No comments: