Monday, February 13, 2012

Eye exam

This year, I finally decide to wear contact. I did some research but didn't find much info about it. Since it's my first time, I was really really nervous. Seriously nervous...I even made my husband make my appointment. I was THAT nervous. Day of appointment it was a like a regular eye exam except I got my eyes dilated. I was lucky enough that there was someone to help teach me about contacts otherwise I would need to make another appointment for 1 hr just for the contact class.

Anyways...I got the trial contacts and had to make a follow up appointment. The total amount was $85. (I haven't even choose my glasses but decided to wait).

A week went by and I just had my follow up. I guess these contacts weren't for me since I could see clearer but it's still blurry. My opt. was surprise cause those contacts were pretty good so I was given another brand to tried on. I'm not really sure what brand he gave me but he told me those were harder and it takes a while for it to get in place...it may take up to 5-10 minutes. So next week I will have another follow up appointment. I didn't have to pay for anything so I guess the follow up didn't cost anything.

I had to tell you that the morning when I first tried on my contacts, I lost my right contact. I got on my knees and start scrubbing the floor just to look for it. At the end.....it was on my comb.......

No comments: