Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Look what I got in the mail yesterday!

My husband's been wanting me to try korean bb cream and I finally decided to order one online. I order it on the 2nd the Feb which was a Thursday and got it on the 6th (monday). I'll be doing a review on it as this is my first bb cream that I've tried/used.


Another thing that I would like to add, hautelook is having an event for urban decay. If you haven't already, visit http://www.hautelook.com/short/3Bwga . I just bought the urban decay book of shadow IV palette since I've been wanting to try it out. It's usually $40+ but on sale for $29....a great bargain!

Another thing that I forgot to mention...I'll be sharing my experience on my eye exam for contact lense. I know it's stupid but it was my first time and I google up for tons of questions and not much info about it except for the prices.

No comments: