Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Updates

I did some shopping during the first week of Feb. and found really good deals...mainly beauty products that were on clearance. If you haven't already, this is the time (at least where I'm from) where beauty products, winter clothes/shoes are on sale. I've been doing this for 2 years now. I usually shop is at Target, Walmart, Kmart, Walgreen, and Shopko. I try to find good deals...usually on kids apparel. I'll be posting up some stuff that I got soon. I did the video on some and post it up already; just haven't post up any pictures yet.

If you haven't heard already, Julep Maven is having that 1cent nail polish subscription. I miss the last one and just order one yesterday. Their code is " Color2012"

Here's the youtube video that I made


I'll try to upload as soon as I can but it will be sometime this week or weekend since my baby girl have a fever going and 2 ear infections.

No comments: