Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Children's Claritin BzzCampaign

Look what I got in the mail today!!!!!
















My BzzAgent Children's Claritin kit! I'm not really big on allergy medication for my kids so this will be the first time that I would give them this. The first thing I did was gave my 2 year old son a chewable. He's usually really hard to give medication to..even as a baby, my husband and I had a hard time giving him medication. I'm quite surprise that he actually likes it. He's been having a really bad running nose for a few days now so since I received my kit today, I'll just give it a shot.
I'll update how it goes in a few days or whenever I'm free to blog up.

What the Bzzkit include:
- A box of Children's Claritin Grape Chewables
- 2 oz bottle of Children's claritin Grape syrup
-Coupons to share with the people I talk with

I received these from Bzzagent.com It's free to join! All you have to do is sign up and take some surveys. Whenever there are campaigns open and if you're choosen, you'll be sent a bzzkit. All you have to do is give your honest opinion and word of mouth (talk to others).

No comments: