Friday, March 2, 2012

Follow up eye exam

On my 2nd followup eye exam, my opt. check my eyes and made sure that it fits and stay on properly. I guess I put my left lens in wrong so he fix it for me. After checking back and forth to make sure that they fit right, he finally decided that they are okay on me but if I ever feel uncomfortable with them, I should go back.

I ordered 2 pack of the toric lenses ( 1 for right eye, 1 for left) which cost me about $70 and got myself a glasses which was $28 + the lense which I choose plastic as I don't know if I'm really gonna wear contacts or not...total = $127. It would had been more if I choose a pricier frame but couldn't find none to my likes....even with this glasses I wasn't very satisfy. Comon with this women a break....I have big eyes...so finding a frame for my big eyes is pretty hard.

That's basically it for my final follow up exam.

Oh yea...another thing...I failed my driver's license test... T_T now I'm stuck with my permit...gotta wait another week...I guess I went too fast but it wasn't really my fault as I was slowing down and haven't pass the 25m.p.h. sign...I was a few feet away and the guy said oh you're too fast...35m.p.h. over 25..... aside from that, I got 2 other things wrong. Back up too fast...and...... didn't look at my blindspot while doing the Y turn.... boo hoo.... what a failure....
I'm down for today but at least my husband tried to cheer me up. Hopefully next week I'll pass....wish me luck!!!!

No comments: