Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Myglam bag

I was kind of disappointed in the myglam bag for this month. The sample size seem pretty small when I compare it to beauty army. I heard that next month would have some good things in it. It should make up for this month bag.

The only product that I like in the bag is pretty much the brush. That and the bag is the one that's probably useful to me. Otherwise the rest are probably just gonna be sitting around until one day I find a use for it. As for the $25 code, I don't think I plan to use it at all. To me, I pay for sample and not just the code. Although it's a great deal, I just don't' have a big budget to be spending a lot so it's not that good of a deal to me.

So let's get going to the glam bag that I got. Here are the items:
*Dermstore care package (put-lisse pur-protect spf 30 essential daily moisturizer, murad eye lift perfector, and dermstore $25 girl card which you have to spend $50+ inorder to get 25 off)
* foundation elements- I got the Murad absolute bronzing boost spf 15
*Keracolor color enhancing leave-in treatment
*Myglam crease brush and a pink case




I'm guessing I'm still gonna subscribe to see what's in the next month bag. If more disappointment continue, I'm probably gonna opt out. I was pretty much disappointment at the sample size as I expect to get a little more out of it.






Another thing that I would like to add is about the dermstore $25 giftcard. It's not a giftcard at all. To me, a gift card is something where you could spend as much or less as you want. It's more like a giftcode.... you have to spend $50+ on certain products inorder to get $25 off.

It can be a good deal if you have the bling bling and takes advantage of it. Otherwise for those that are on a budget or just don't wanna use money, it's not a good deal to them at all. For me since I'm on a budget, I just don't think it's a good deal. There's barely anything that I wanna get from the site anyways.

No comments: