Monday, March 19, 2012

March Beauty Army box (my 2nd one)

I was super excited when I selected my 8 samples for the march beauty army box. It's usually 6 sample but my eyeshadow was damage when I receive my first box so I was able to select 2 extra ones. So let's get going on what I got in the box!

The only thing that I wished they did was put in the info of the product that I choose. It would be much easier to read what they are and what they're suppose to do since I'm not always on my computer. Otherwise, I'm really happy at what I'm getting although my box was delay.

For the Youtube video, click here

The 8 sample that I choose are:
*corrective control clear med 5%
* boo boo cover up (I did a review on this already.. click here to see it)
* k-pak revitaluxe
* pssssst instant dry shampoo
* befine night cream
*babor hy-ol cleansing set
* cover fx eye prep
* and weleda almond cleansing lotion

The first thing that I was really really excited to try out was the babor hy-ol cleansing set. I use it the following night when I got my box. My face feel super soft!

The night after that which I just go through my regular facial routine at night, I use the befine night cream. My face also feel super smooth and soft. The consistency is a little liquidy for night cream but it's really easy to apply to.




Since I don't have really bad acne right now, I have my husband tried the corrective control clear med. I'll be doing a review on it in a few weeks or so.

The rest of the product that I didn't mention above, I have not use it yet. I'm still trying out the sample from my last box.

No comments: