Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cuties juice!

I have a thing for jamba mega mango smoothie but could only get it at the mall which I don't go there often. But, just last week while at the refrigerated juice section, I found these new fruit smoothie. I had a love for the cuties mandarin so I know that brand's pretty good. I mean...who doesn't like those small cute orange mandarin?

My son's obsess with the orange mandarin; in fact, any good tasting orange will be gone in no time by him. That's not what I really want to talk about. It's about the cuties juice! I've noticed that they're new since I haven't seen it before and it was very very eye catching; it just pop out in front of my eyes. There were 2 big jug, 48fl oz, one was the regular orange tangerine and the other was the fruit smoothie. I was debating whether I should get two or just one. Next to those were 3 smaller bottle which I couldn't take a picture of. 2 smaller one were the smaller version of the bigger jug, and the other one have strawberry in it. With those, I decided to get the bigger jug of fruit smoothie instead and the other 2 smaller bottle which were the orange tangerine and the one have strawberry in it (sorry if I got the names wrong...I don't have the bottles with me anymore).

Right off the bat when we got to the car, I tried the orange tangerine. Eeeek....it's orangy but was kind of bitter. It have that orange bitterness in there so if you're not a fan of that, I suggest not getting it. I was glad I didn't grab the big jug or else it'll just be a waste. As for the orange strawberry, it was okay. I didn't hate it or love it. It was drinkable.

When we got home from Walmart, I tried the cuties juice fruit smoothie and oh my gosh! It was just so darn good. It's like a dupe version of jamba mega mango juice!!!! It have that orangey juice with other fruits...I just don't know how to explain it; you gotta try it! All I know is that I found a great tasting fruit smoothie that taste almost like the jamba mega mango smoothie (sorry if I got the name wrong or mixup...it's the one that have that orange juice taste to it with a mix of other fruits). It's just sooooo good.


So after hearing me brag, here's a bad picture of it as it's all gone and about to be thrown away:


****Reviews are my honest opinion and was bought with my own money.

No comments: