Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wet n Wild limited edition nail polish

Just 2 weeks ago when my husband took me to shopko, I found these two wet n wild limited edition nail polish for $1.99 each. There were 4 of 2 colors left so I grab two for myself since I'm a cheap nail polish junkie. I finally decided to put them on today as my little gal's taking a nap.

             Top one: This one is called Jewels for your highness...It's a shimmering purplish pink with glitter..a very beautiful color that have a hint of gold




The one below: This one is call Bow to my presence. It's a beautiful shimmery eye catching sea blue that have glitter and a hint of purplish pink



The pictures doesn't do it justice but it's the best I can do now since my camera isn't the greatest. At first I thought I was going to love the jewels for your highness because of the beautiful color but it turns out my favorite is the bow to my presence. It looks very flattering on my nails which makes them pop and just have a positive calming vibe to it.




No comments: