Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy mother's day!!

I wished all the mothers out there a Happy Early Mother's Day!


As a saying goes, you won't know what a mother goes through until you become one (same goes with fathers too but it's mother's day). All those 9/10 months that a mother went through until the day one's born...are only the beginning.

As a mother, I now know what my mom went through. 9-10 months wasn't the easiest and fastest time of the year. The first few months were full of morning sickness, tiredness, hungriness due to the fact that you can't keep anything down. Just when you could eat, you start having several symptom already! Back pain....can't sleep....achy leg/feet....itchy skin....and till near the end of the month, it's like a chubby pig wobbling around. You're all swollen up and can't even sleep due to the fact that there's no good position to sleep on to cut those back pain or the big stomach. Don't forget those hormone or the fact that one have to go pee every few minutes!!!!!! That's not even the painfullest of all the pain.
         Soon there's contractions and that's when the most horrible intolerable pain that you've never felt or knows before. Just imagine have a really really bad constipation pushing out something big. Yes, that's how it felt like. I won't go into detail but that's basically what a mother goes through just to bring a life into this world. And don't forgot those that have c-sections or the fact that it's not a 10 minute thing....depending it could be 2-24 hr..or so many days! Just know that there's a lot of pain involve regardless or whatever one goes through.

 Just when you thought that all your worried have ended; it's just only the beginning. It's not about taking care of yourself anymore but another little one too. All your decisions will not only affect yourself but your little bundle. From the safety of the house to people around you. A mother turns on their protective mode just like power ranger fighting all the evils out there. They gives you the best and kept the least to their selves. A mother, will never stop worrying as long as she's alive.

A mother's love is pure and precious. Good day or bad day, a mother will always be there. Far or close, you're still their little baby.



I love my mom and although I cannot spend mother's day with her (hopefully next year when they move closer to my state this summer), just knowing the fact that she's healthy makes me happy. This year I didn't know what to give her so my two sister and I send some money down for my uncle + his wife to take my mom and dad out to eat. She provide so much for us and have endure lots of hardship. She went though so much taking care of 9 kids. I have 5 kids and it's a headache for me already! I love my mom and you all should too!

Happy early mother's day!!!!! Even if all you mother's or your mother don't have a day off, do something nice for them on that day. A card or just a phone call would make her day precious.

No comments: