Monday, May 7, 2012

Elf Hauls- May 2012



I order a few stuff on elf's site since they have that $15 free shipping special at the time. It took about a week to get to me which I just received it last Friday. I didn't have the chance to take any pictures of the swatches but will update as soon as I take em.

So on with what I got:

*2 shimmer sheets: Pearl and Pink
*Lip stain: Berry Blush
*Lip exfoliater
*2 blush: Shy and Blushing

It's not much but just some items that I wanted to try out. I've been wanting to try out the shimmer sheets ever since it came out and finally decided to get it. They're a cheaper version of the mai coulture blush sheets (I hope I spell it right, sorry if I'm wrong). There are a lot of fallouts so keeping it in the wrapper is a must if you don't want any shimmer on your purse or makeup bags. As for the lipstain, I wanted to get another color but all of the other colors were out of stock so I was left with no choice but the berry blush. It's a pretty okay color; I don't mind wearing it at times.

For the lip exfoliater, I just wanted to try it out for the heck of it.What you do is apply it on your lips (which I had to do it a few times just to get "some" beads on my lip), and exfoliate it. Gently wipe the beads off and leave the rest on.

 As for the blush, I thought that they were going to be pigmented with a nice pink color. I'm a fan of their other blushes but was disappointed with these two. They were very cakey along with a lot of fall outs. The colors pop up pretty good on my hand but not on my cheeks. Maybe it's because my skin tone is a lot lighter than my hand? That could be a reason why but I noticed with a brush, it doesn't pop up as much.

I haven't test out these all the way yet but I'm already in love with the shimmer sheets and lip stain!

Have you tried Elf's shimmer sheets and lip stain? What about the other product that were mention above or shown in the video? Are you a Elf's fan?


For more info about their products, you can visit their site @ http://www.eyeslipsface.com

****All products are bought by me with my own money.


No comments: