Friday, May 18, 2012

Walmart Haul


I'm super excited to share my Walmart hauls! It was just a quick stop to Walmart for the Seche Vite top coat nail polish, but I ended up getting more items than expected. This is what happens when the hubby decided to stay in the car and I get side tracked. 

Before I left the car, I ask hubby if he wants any socks which he said yes. I went straight to the guys socks section then remember that I need to get socks for my girls too. It seem that the sock monster's been eating up their newly bought socks 2 weeks ago. Before getting there, I saw the $1 sign. $1? Heck yea, I'm checking em out!

I couldn't believed my eyes at first so I just had to look at the tags on the clothes. There were mainly boys clothes left but no worries, I grab whatever was there that my kids could wear near the end of the year. Most of those were pants for my son and one of my girls.

Finally, I went and got some socks for my girls but then saw $1 sign at the girls clothe section which I got a few shirts for 2 of my other girls. After that, I went to the clearance section and found that the price for shoes have all been dropped to $3. Who could pass down shoes that are $3? There weren't much shoes left but luckily I found 3 pair of shoes that were size 6 -6 1/2. I usually wear size 7 but somehow those fit me (I guess I was just lucky). I couldn't stop squealing! Oh, by the way, I got some shoes for the kids too. I can tell that all those people that pass by me was staring at the loaded cart; but hey, for a good deal, I could care less....maybe not for my hubby, he probably be embarrass.

The last two things that I picked up were some pens that are at the clearance section for $1 each (they always seem to disappear no matter how much I had) and finally, the nail polish that I was supposed to get.

So here are my great deals find:
Total for clothes if not on clearance would had been $200 and something cents

These are all of the clothes, some stacked


down below left: 3 white pant, 1 gray, 1 black             down below right: 4 light blue, 3 navy blue
(worth 5 each)                                                                                  (worth 6 something each)


below left: 4 shirts                           below right: 1 girl long sleeve, 1 boy long sleeve, 1 boy shirt

                                                       



<---4 outfits, top and pants together...these are worth $16 each







below: shoes size 6 - 61/2


Kids shoes same price: $3


                                                           Pens $1 each


Pricey top coat but worth it!!!! It dries up pretty fast...Just to keep in mind, read the warning on the back. It's probably something that I wouldn't had seen if I weren't taking pictures for my blog.



After the walmart buys, I went to dollar tree next and got some stuff. Here are just some that I thought that were a pretty good deal there:


I love the bronzing blush, as for the blending brush, it's the first time I've seen it at the store. Target nor Walmart doesn't have it. I just wanna try out the pressed powder and their gloss since I heard that those are pretty awesome.

 Walah....Nail polish!!!! I'm a cheap nail junkie so when I find good deals, I just can't pass them on. I just gotta have one of each! I know, I'm greedy...I just have an addiction for everything

 Just some toothbrush for my kids







I have not totaled up how much the shoes would had been but the total that I spend at Walmart was $90.15. I'm just soooo excited thinking about how much I had saved. I know not every walmart put clothes on clearance for $1 and it varies at some places plus it's seasonal too. For those that are able to get their hands on $1 stuff, have fun!


****These are bought with my own money.

















No comments: