Thursday, May 31, 2012

GlossyBox US - May 2012

 Guess what arrived in the mail today!!!!!!







After waiting for a few weeks, the May US glossy box finally arrived today! I couldn't had been happier! 

For those that don't know, GlossyBox is a subscription service that cost $21 per month to get 5 deluxe size sample. They are send out at the end of the month and you can cancel at any time.

Anyways, the first thing that I did was film it and take some pictures before I start touching anything. Like most of the beauty/cosmetic subscription, it came with a card explaining what you're getting and how much they're worth at full size retail prices. Down below are what I got in my glossybox.....




 1) Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Refeshing Hydra-Gel (South Korea) - A hydrating gel moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling bright and refreshed. Notice your complexion visibly improve, giving you confidence and a natural glow. (Second row, left)


        * This one have a pleasant fragrance to it. I can't really explain in detail how it smells like but it have a perfume smell to it. It have a thin consistency but not watery at all...a thin creamy yogurt consistency that's light greenish blueish. I tried in on my hand and it feels really smooth with a hint of fragrance. This is preferably for gals to use as the fragrance is more feminine. The packaging's pretty cute and different. All you do is twist the top off. It also have a small mini mirror on top.


2) Burberry Beauty Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick Copper No. 202 (UK) - A creamy lipstick that offers a hint of natural, sheer color leaving your lips moist and dewy. The perfect present for the perfect pout. (Third row, right)


     * The mini sample size lipstick's a perfect fit for small makeup bag for the purse. It's a natural sheer lipstick that's good on the go for all sorts for eyeshadow looks. If you want a pop of color, this is not recommended. Whether you wear makeups or not, this is perfect for anyone. I just tried it once and it feels moisturizing and a bit sticky? More review to come after a few more uses.


3) Marvis whitening toothpaste (Italy)- Make the most of your splendid smile with a whitening toothpaste dripping in cool mint freshness, all while protecting against decay, tartar, and plaque.(Bottom right)


     *Have not tried it yet but it came in a silver tube. The tube is a bit bigger than the regular $1 travel size toothpaste that you usually pick up at the store. Obviously the toothpaste is white and have a minty smell to it.


4) Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask for dry hair (France)- Indulge in luxury and aroma with a conditioning treatment that moisturizes and detangles strands without weighing hair down. Nourish, revive and delight. (Second row, right)


     *It's a foil tube that have a thin texture to it. It's not runny nor is it thick but have a different feel to it comparing it to drugstore conditioner. 


5) Zoya summer 2012- Beach and Surf Collection (USA)- Dive into the creamy shades and shimmering sea foils of the Zoya Beach & Surf Collection. Allow your nails to go on a vacation every day. (Third row, left)


     * This is a dark teal color which the nail polish is called Wednesday. I just applied it on a few nails and the consistency reminds me of the rimmel london nail polish. It probably would had been better if the brush was a bit bigger like the rimmel london nail polish brush; that way it's easier to apply and is more smoother.

6) GlossyBox brush- extra bonus?

    * Reminds me of the Elf brush although it felt kind of cheap compare to the elf brushes.


 Close up pictures:











Reviews will be coming up whenever I get the chance to use these. I'll update it on this page. I'll be posting up a youtube video of the product when I have the chance to since I'm going to be busy this weekend and the other other 2 following weekend.


Glossybox Website: http://www.glossybox.com/






******I subscribe to Glossybox with my own money. All thoughts and opinion are my own. Everyone have different preference and opinions and this is my OWN.






 

No comments: