Monday, May 21, 2012

Swatches time!!!!

Here are some swatches of what I got this month:

The first are the Revlon Lip Butter: Tutti Fruitti and Strawberry Shortcake
I got mine at Walgreen when it's buy one get one 50% off









The two other are the softlips gloss. They're not sticky and have spf 10. I love the coral gloss since it gives a nice color that's not too pigmented or too sheer. As for the Pearl gloss it gives a little shimmer glossy look and is almost clear on the lips. They're located at the checkout lane at Walmart costing around $3 something. Sadly there's only 2 colors; wished they had more.








 This one is Physician Formula newest blush. It have very eye catching packaging so that's why I got it. In fact, it's my first blush that I bought from the brand. The #1 reason was just for the mirror. I just thought that it was cool that it have lights. Anyways, the color is very pigmented so I suggest putting a little at a time. It's actually one of my favorite blush so far. I got it at walmart for around $11.










 Physician Formula bronzer that came along with two eye liner. The bronzer is very light so it doesn't show nicely on my hand but does wonder under my cheek bones. As for the liner, I had the brown one with me at the time so I couldn't take any pictures of the black liner. Got it for $10 or so...don't really remember.






Rimmel London bronzer. So far I love it as much as I love the PH bronzer above. It's much more pigmented than the PH bronzer above and less costly. It was 50% off at Walgreen so I got it for about $2.88...for those on a budget, this is definitely one that you should buy.










E.L.F. blush in pink passion. One of my favorite blush from their line. I got mine at Kmart for $3. This one is very pink and pigmented. The quality is very nice but there are some fallouts (their blush +eye shadow have fallouts). For those that are on a budget, you should definitely get this one too. It's worth it! Even if you don't have a budget, you should try it!










Rimmel London eyeshadow that was 50% off at walgreen. They are nice colors but I haven't play around with it much. They were about $2.88 each?








That's pretty much it for the cosmetic that I got this month so far. I order pixi's eyeshadow at Hautelook.com and it should come in soon sometime this month. Hopefully soon since I just receive the tracking number.




No comments: