Monday, May 7, 2012

Garnier Frutise Dry, Damage Shampoo




I was chosen to be in the Garnier Fructise Dry, Damage shampoo + conditioner bzzagent campaign. Although I didn't take any pictures, I did however record myself opening it up. I was too excited to even take a picture. I haven't upload it yet but will soon since I've been sick for almost 2 week now I couldn't find the time to do it.

I received 2 full size bottle: 1 dry, damage shampoo, and 1 dry, damage conditioner. It was put in a ziploc bag just in case there might be damage (no leakage/ damage when I received it)

Here's my review:

My first used: I didn't really noticed much of a difference but when using the shampoo, I do feel like it does thoroughly clean my hair. I wasn't too impress with it aside from the good smell.

2nd used:  With my 2nd used, I noticed that my hair feels a bit softer and smoother. It still feel a bit dry and coarse but I'm a bit impress since my hair never been this soft before. The only thing is that my hair is flat and does not have much volume; that's the only downside to it.

3rd used: Same as the 2nd used but I noticed that I have less flakes. I have a problem with flakes ever since I switch to a wrong shampoo during my teen years. Whatever I used, it would not go away! Even the shampoo that I currently used, my flakes are still there. I've been using the Garnier Frutise Dry, Damage shampoo + conditioner for this week 3 times already and noticed that I have less flakes. It can't be anything else since those were the only hair product that I used this week. That's definitely a plus for me.

I'm so glad that I had the chance to tried this out. Maybe I'll have to used my regular shampoo every now and then along with the Garnier Frutise inorder for my hair to have more volume, sleek, shiny, soft, smooth hair.

I was very impress at how they improved their bottle. A few years back, it was very hard to open up the cap so that was the downside of it which I didn't bothered to buy another one when I ran out of their shampoo. Another big plus is that their packaging is more eco friendly versus other drugstore brand of shampoo. As for the fragrance, I like it. It does last a while on my hair and I get a lot of compliments from my kids.

I will be purchasing these when I run out of it due to the fact that it actually give me less flakes.

Click here for the youtube video that I made



*****I received this from Bzzagent.com for product testing and word of the mouth. For more info, or if you like to join, please go to www.bzzagent.com.

No comments: