Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 2012 Myglam bag

I just upload the May 2012 Myglam bag. This is a quickie so there won't be much information until tomorrow when I take more pictures and put in thoughts about it. I'm off to bed now...good night!




Unfortunately I left the bag in the car which my husband took it to work so I won't be able to upload the myglam pictures but will upload some products that I've been taking pictures of.







****Updated May 29th, 2012

I took some pictures last week but has been busy during the weekend that I wasn't able to upload it. Here's the picture that I cram everything together.






*Miss Beauty Nail Bling - Have not tried it but basically it's just nail sticker

* Philosophy Love Sweet Love Spray Fragrance - Love this fragrance!!!! Just the perfect smell that's not too strong for me!

*myglam Concealer Brush & Defining Eyeliner Brush - Love the quality of the brush. I use the defining eyeliner brush as a lip brush.

*Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick (In hot cocoa)- I didn't really like the color in the first place but it's okayish. It's a wearable color when I mix it up with others.


I wasn't too disappointed in this month bag nor do I love it. It's just product to try out just to see whether I like it or not. I wasn't really into the nail stickers since my nails are small! Some hearts are a little too big for my nails that I didn't want to cut out bits from the hearts. I mean, they fit perfectly on my thumb nails, but for the rest, it's just too big so I'll just put it away for the mean time.

The rest of the product are the ones that I'll be using every now and then. The fragrance smells sooooo good. It's just perfect....not too strong. I have a weak nose or you can say a strong nose...yes I do; even when my kids poop, I know it right away cause I can smell it...even if it's from across the room! This is just perfect for anyone...mom's, grandma's, ladies..etc. A perfect gift!
   As for the brushes, I could use some brush as I'm just starting out on my makeup/cosmetic exploration. I use the defining eyeliner brush as a lip brush and the other one just as the concealer brush which I have no used for it since I prefer using my fingers instead of the brush. The lipstick is pretty okayish. I didn't hate it nor love it. It's wearable when I mix it with some colors or just dab it on lightly on my lips. It's a reddish brown color that would probably match with dark or dark brown eyeshadow, or if you just want a pop of reddish brown color on your lips.





No comments: